|Allard Pierson Museum Amsterdam|
Museum Overview/ Layout
- The building is impressive with marble floors and high ceilings
- Museum laid out over 2 floors
- Floor one is temporary exhibition and the Egypt rooms
- Floor two is Roman, Greek, Etruria, Cyprus and southern Italy and Sicily artifacts
|Egypt artifact - Allard Pierson Museum Amsterdam|
The exhibition is the findings of a combined archeolgical digs conducted by 7 Dutch and Flemish Universities in different parts of Egypt. There is a large multi-media component of the exhibition that takes around 20 minuttes. The exhibition runs until 5 January 2014.
- for those with a Museum card there is a 2.50 euro additional fee to enter the museum.
- The theme this year for the Allard Pierson Museum is The Senses. There is a large program of activities including an antient jukebok and make your own antique perfume. For more information visit here.
When in Amserdam....enjoy!